By donating, you can help plant free food, transform toxic bonfires on Mr Lopez’s front lawn into building materials, or even change the trajectory of a child’s life by helping to sponsor a trip. Any amount is positively sensational. 

70% of your donation will support partnered projects, with funds allocated to the most urgent needs first. The remaining 30% is used to support the media producers, and musicians, and pay for software and services necessary to operate.

Project Dunamis Inc is a registered US 501c3 non-profit. All donations are tax-deductible!

Share on social media!